Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moving around! :)

Well, I've been a little concerned because I've read in all of the baby books that you will most likely begin to feel movement from your little one around 17 weeks or so, but I definitely have not. UNTIL...last night!!! At 20 weeks and 1 day along and felt Rowan moving around for the first time!!! It was the coolest thing EVER!!! I think he was kicking me...probably trying to get his Daddy to turn the tv off. :) Houston loved it!!! We just sat there feeling it kick/punch us!!! Anywho...thought I would tell everyone that!!! We were so stinking excited!! My next appt. is April 27th, which will probably be just a boring one, but the one after that in May should be our neat 4d one! YAY! I get to see Aubrey and some of her family this weekend, so hopefully he will kick for them! :) She will love it!! Haha...will update later!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't really start feeling the girls until like 19-20 weeks and there were two of them!!

    ReplyDelete