Sunday, February 23, 2020

It’s been awhile...❤️

I had a friend mention my blog and I thought since it has been 3 years, I’d do an update.❤️ We’ve been through a lot...what matters most is that we are happy and together! In November 2017, our divorce was final and in March 2019, we remarried in Hawaii with Rowan by our side! What a journey we’ve had. I’ve learned so much...who my true friends are, my family loves me no matter what, but most of all, that the Lord has us. I was at my lowest of lows when my marriage fell apart, yet I made it though each day being the best momma and person I could. That’s God’s love! He never left my side. Nor Houston’s or Rowan’s. Rowan is now 10!! Whoa! He’s amazing and such a good boy! He makes straight A’s and he plays all of the sports...seriously. He makes us proud, daily! He won the spelling bee two years in a row at his school and just recently won the title of Mr. Crestline Elementary School. The joy in a parent’s heart when they see their child becoming a great human is indescribable. Even with one kiddo,it takes a village and I’m so thankful for ours.❤️ I am no writer. I am not creative, really. I watched “Still Alice” today and just wanted to do this update so years from now I’ll have it to look back on.;) ❤️❤️ I’ve attached some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment